[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
New to A3L Big City Life - A3L BIG CITY LIFE

New to A3L Big City Life

Shawn Morrow

New to A3L Big City Life

Postby Shawn Morrow » May 22nd, 2015, 11:35 am

Hello everyone i am new to this community. i come from Altis Life and thought i would try big city life it looks fun and alot more interesting than Altis Life. I hope that i can make some new friends along the way. my first question is how does a guy just starting out go about making some money to get a good start in Big City Life?
hunter
Site Admin

Re: New to A3L Big City Life

Postby hunter » May 22nd, 2015, 12:32 pm

Altis Life is awesome, but the map is huge. We use the Lakeside map so you can get around without a 30 minute jet flight. haha

Getting money is pretty easy, you just have to explore what is on the map. We'd like you to join, but first you need to download the required addons. We made it a quick n painless process, to check out the Addons page to get started downloading, so you can get online.

Bones

Postby Bones » May 22nd, 2015, 8:12 pm

Welcome to BCL. Delivery missions are a great way to learn the map and make legal money. Looking forward to playing with you :)
Shawn Morrow

Postby Shawn Morrow » May 22nd, 2015, 11:15 pm

thanks guys i found that the starting money helped be start a booming cement business i made some really good cash on my first cement run aka Rock mining it paid me very well i love this mod it is way better than altis life and i look forward to hopefully running into some of you guys on the streets of lakeside. i hope a good kind of run in. i am not a violent player i find no enjoyment in robbing players because i know how it feels to work very hard to get something and then have someone go and take it all away from you. but if you fire at me i will fire back other than that im just your average player who likes to enjoy the game for what it is. what kind of property can you buy on this server? is it just houses? cuz i think i read somewhere that you can actually buy buildings to start businesses out of unless thats a different server not sure.
Bones

Postby Bones » May 22nd, 2015, 11:20 pm

Be sure to join us on teamspeak. Our community is newly established and always looking for ways to expand the add on and make a more immersive world to RP in. Possibly in the future users will be able to purchase city property to operate business out of.
Shawn Morrow

Postby Shawn Morrow » May 22nd, 2015, 11:22 pm

okay cuz that would be cool. is the server down? i cant find it in my list doesnt even show up in my recents
Bones

Postby Bones » May 22nd, 2015, 11:23 pm

Use remote: play.a3lbigcitylife.com
Shawn Morrow

Postby Shawn Morrow » May 22nd, 2015, 11:27 pm

i thought you needed a port and ip for a remote in arma 3?
Trajen South

Postby Trajen South » May 22nd, 2015, 11:29 pm

Don't break the law, that is the only advice I have for you because if you do I will hunt you down and I will kill you.

Return to “Introductions”