[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EMS & COPS - A3L BIG CITY LIFE

EMS & COPS

Any general chat and nonsense about the LSCSO goes right here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lawrence Mcgee
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

EMS & COPS

Postby Lawrence Mcgee » June 13th, 2015, 5:26 pm

As of now we all know the retaliation between the EMS and the Sheriff's Department, as of now EMS only has two people, myself and Ryan. If all good goes I can get back AUS, I will be requesting some of the Sheriff Office as EMS Volunteers. If you have been here for the past few days we all know the frustration between EMS and Sheriff's office. I want to change that, the change has to be started, as a community we need to tackle this problem head on. If you want change lets start the movement. I want this community to work together because I want work done. Roleplay will need improvement as well. Any of the cops or correctional officers that want to see change post what you want changed in this topic.
Vote at this link.
http://www.strawpoll.me/4624087

Return to “Station Bulletin Board”