[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Clarkson Empire - A3L BIG CITY LIFE

Clarkson Empire

If you don't know where to make a post, why not make a post here?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dick clarkson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Clarkson Empire

Postby dick clarkson » May 23rd, 2015, 1:43 pm

This is the application for the members who have been asking, Will be replied to ASAP

Amount Of Arma Hours:
Amount Of Server Time:
Why should we pick you (25 Words):
Do You meet all the requirements (Lying Can Result In Instant Ban from the gang
Jack Robinson

Re: Clarkson Empire App, Jack Robinson

Postby Jack Robinson » May 23rd, 2015, 1:46 pm

IGN:Jack Robinson
Amount Of Arma Hours: 266 hours
Amount Of Server Time: About 30 mins to 1 hour
Why should we pick you (25 Words): You should pick me because I am a great shot, a great pilot, and I'm very mature. I also don't full around in serious moments.
Do You meet all the requirements (Lying Can Result In Instant Ban from the gang): Yes. I already went over this with you, too

Return to “General Discussion”