[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Formal resignation of Jack Mehoff - A3L BIG CITY LIFE

Formal resignation of Jack Mehoff

If you don't know where to make a post, why not make a post here?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jack Mehoff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Formal resignation of Jack Mehoff

Postby Jack Mehoff » June 14th, 2015, 12:12 pm

I joined this server and played for about a day before my friend south who I had known from a previous community gave me the position of Senior administrator. I was born here with a silver spoon in my mouth so to say. Having spent as much time as I have here since I know there is something wrong, unfortunately I believe myself incapable of helping this server and the way it runs, possibly an effect of the silver spoon.

I hope that no one will take this as a offense to them I simply feel that i no longer am needed here.

I know that this is a bad time as the recent events have been somewhat stressful to everyone but I think that you will all sort it out as you make up a community made great by the people who play it.

Respectfully I'm done.

Today June 14 2015 I have decided that I Jack Mehoff am unfit for duty as an administrator and resign

-Jack Mehoff

P.S I recommend Louie to fill my position as he is the most fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf8CuLIOCwc
Devin Conner

Re: Formal resignation of Jack Mehoff

Postby Devin Conner » June 14th, 2015, 12:53 pm

I can't speak for anyone else, but I definitely will miss having you around and as a Senior Admin. I'll remember you, and what happened when we first met.

Also I hate to see you go after the long hours we both put in to keeping the server rules enforced everyday, but I DEFINITELY understand the stress of that, and how much weight is put on our position. Thank you for your time as Senior Admin.! You will be missed!
;) Big City Life Senior Admin, Teamspeak Dev, and Captain of S.E.R.T. 8-)
dick clarkson

Postby dick clarkson » June 14th, 2015, 5:31 pm

pl0x c0m3 b@ck bb w3 n33d y0u
Jack Powers

Oh don't do it

Postby Jack Powers » June 14th, 2015, 11:34 pm

You cannot leave us and do this to us I love you man 100% homo you are the admin we look up to and need with out you wheres the butter to our toxic waffle your the topping the best part you complete the whole meal man. You get what I'm trying to say you cannot do this and leave you were here from the start as an admin and need to finish as an admin.
hunter
Site Admin

Postby hunter » June 14th, 2015, 11:38 pm

dont do it boy

Return to “General Discussion”