[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cadet APP - Dillon Romero - A3L BIG CITY LIFE

Cadet APP - Dillon Romero

If you don't know where to make a post, why not make a post here?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dillon Romero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cadet APP - Dillon Romero

Postby Dillon Romero » June 9th, 2015, 9:44 am

Hello my name is Dillon Romero i didnt know where to exactly post this so i am just going to put it here.

Character Background: Dillon Romero was just a kid who grew up in the wrong side of the city, all he wanted to do was help people that were In Danger from any type of situation whether it was a injury to a Hostage Situation, no matter what he cared for them and thats all he did. since there was no school where he grew up he was doing online school so he drowned himself in his work so homework he started not to care until one day robbers broke into his own home and killed his mother and shot his father, All he wanted to do was save his father but he had nowhere to start and no idea on how to treat a gunshot wound. After this one incident he vowed to help people in need after he got his diploma for finishing his schooling he went to join the Police Academy to save people lives so he trained and trained and no good news ever came to him he barley failed his tests and tried over and over again to pass and become what he wanted to be after some time he slowly started to believe he wasn't going to become what he always wanted to be and went into a state of depression, Sometime later he went out of his depression state and begun practicing one last time but instead he deciding to put all the extra spare time in his hands to train and train , In the mean time he had to pay for training so he took out whatever jobs he can get for the money to pay off his loans and training time.

Whitelisted Job i am applying for is a Cadet Like i mentioned in the Subject. Thanks for reading my background for my character and i hope to be on the response to people in need!
Bones

Re: Cadet APP - Dillon Romero

Postby Bones » June 9th, 2015, 8:32 pm

This is not the place to apply for police. Please fill out the application under Lakeside County Sheriff's Office on the forum.

Return to “General Discussion”