[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
South's leave of absenses - A3L BIG CITY LIFE

South's leave of absenses

If you don't know where to make a post, why not make a post here?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Trajen South
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

South's leave of absenses

Postby Trajen South » May 26th, 2015, 7:20 am

Dear A3L Big City Life community,

It pains me to say this but I will be unavailable for all or most of the following dates.

May 26th - 29th
June 2nd - 4th
June 6th - 11th

I know these are a alot of dates for the owner of a growing community to be away, but this is why we are thankful for having three owners. I have complete faith in Hunter and Bones as they are both some what capable and great people. During these dates, I hope to see our once small community keep growing even without my ominous, omnipresent, omnipotent, and dictating presence that everyone enjoys. From the 26th to the 29th I will be finishing up my school year strong as I am failing like three classes. The 2nd to the 4th will be my exam week. And I will be in windy city from the 6th to the 11th and while I am there my laptop will be in for repairs. Other than this information , I want all of you members to know that I have been a part of many gaming communities over the years, and none mean as much to me as yall. Even though I might be a dick to yall sometimes , I want you to know that I appreciate everyone in this community because everyone of you bbrings something slightly different from roleplay styles, humor , dev skills to real life experiences. A community is only as good as its individuals. I love all of you!

-South

Return to “General Discussion”