[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bones - A3L BIG CITY LIFE

Bones

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bones
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bones

Postby Bones » May 17th, 2015, 2:14 pm

Sup mo fucka's im mo fuckin Bones!

a bit about me...

im 24 from socal and i love to party ;P

I will be helping out with some server administration but please don't come to me with your problems, there is probably someone in our staff that could assist you much better than I.

You will normally find me lan with hunter but sometimes ill be with my boy Jones, he served 4 tours in Takistan with me.

Return to “Introductions”